Sunday 7 August 2011

More Work in August than Ever

I find that August is probably my busiest month ever. It seems to me that the whole of Spain goes on holiday during August except HR departments. I guess we have to remember that most Q3/Q4 projects kick off in September and thus need their team in place ready to go. That means recruiting in August.

Anyway, for those who are curious. TRS Spain need about 100 people for an Abu Dhai Chemical project. Weneed Civil and Mining engineers (60) for Chile, Colombia, Peru and Australia. As always we are looking for oil and Gas people for Kuwait.

Note that none of these projects are based in Spain. I guess we need to wait for holidays to finish for the local stuff.

If you are interested send an email to john.rowlands@trsstaffing.com or visit http://www.trsstaffing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment