Friday 24 June 2011

Peru, a massive opportunity.

My previous knowledge of Peru was based on stories I read as a child about Paddington Bear, who was from Darkest Peru.

Now though, Peru is my focus for engineering recruitment. Peru is crying out for talent. A thus I am crying out for talent to send to Peru. I need Construction Managers, Construction Deputy Managers, Construction Engineers and Construction Supervisors who are willing to relocate to either Peru or Chile in the long term.

The projects are varied, but mainly we need experience in "self-perform operation" within the integration and construction field.

The projects we have include:

Construction of roads, sediment containment dams, reservoir structures, water diversion channels and main Dam construction as well.

email john.rowlands@trsstaffing.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment