Friday 11 March 2011

Careerjet Recomendation

I would like to share this email I received with you all.

This is a particularly good site and feel you should have a look at it:


"Hi,       

I saw on the following page of your site http://engineeringrecruitment.blogspot.com/ that you have a "jobs" section in which several sites are listed. I would like to recommend the addition of the site www.careerjet.com

Careerjet.com is a job search engine for the United States. In one simple search, Careerjet gives job seekers access to a huge selection of jobs that are sourced from various internet sites, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually.

Some of our embeddable tools might be of interest to you:


I hope that this site will interest you and can be included in your listings.

Thank you.

Kind regards,"

No comments:

Post a Comment